- Founded in 1980, the company has been
profitable every year.
- Specializing in PC graphics boards, with
hundreds of thousands sold.
- Company has always been self financed and
never had to incur debt.
- Dun & Bradstreet rated BA1.
- Company carries one million dollars
general liability insurance.
- First to offer a graphics board for the
TRS-80 Models I and III.
- One of the first to offer Super VGA and
also to support 1MB of memory.
- One of the first to offer HiColor graphics
for the general PC market.
- Was chosen as one of the "Best PC
Products" by PC Computing, June 1992.
- One of the first to offer TrueColor
graphics for the general PC market.
- PC Magazine Editors Choice Honorable
Mention, December 7, 1993.
- Top DOS performance in PC Magazine
December 6, 1994 review.
- Most boards are manufactured locally and
all boards are inspected to comply with ANSI/IPC-A-610
- After each board is burned in, every
display mode is tested in a PC and checked visually by a
trained technician to insure a completely functional
- Return rates for boards used 24 hours a
today, including DOAs, are one fourth of one percent over
the life of the product.
- Micro-Labs sells to Resellers, VARs, and
Distributors. However, our core business is sales to OEMs
such as: Tektronix, U.S. Assemblies, Innovax Concepts,
American Airlines, I-Bus, The Scorekeeper, Wavetek
Corporation, Eastman Kodak, E-Systems Medical
Electronics, Behring Diagnostics, and Syntellect.
- Our boards are in use in demanding, 24
hour/day environments worldwide in gas stations, bowling
alleys, travel agencies, telephony, industrial, medical